Somatodrol Muscle Building Recipe: Use Tomato, Feta Cheese, And Spinach
December 8, 2015
Eating chicken breast is a great way to get your daily protein target. However, eating it every day can get very boring. This diet is great for building muscle and increase exercise resistance. If you are tired of eating plain and boring chicken breast every day, then you will love this recipe.
After you try this recipe, you may never want to eat a regular and plain chicken breast ever again. If you would like to learn how to make this recipe, continue reading!
6 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup of spinach, raw
One large Roma tomato
Two tablespoons of feta cheese
½ cup of brown rice
1. Set your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Use a sharp knife to carefully slice the breast of the chicken. Slice it to make it look similar to a butterfly. This can be achieved by slicing it right down the middle.
3. Use the seasonings of your choice to season the meat. You can use a simple salt and black pepper combination. Or you can add other seasonings, such as garlic powder, onion powder, or paprika.
4. Open the breast of the chicken, layer the feta cheese, tomato slices, and spinach on one side.
5. Fold over the chicken, like a sandwich. Use some toothpicks to secure the chicken breast shut.
6. Bake the chicken for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the meat is completely cooked.
7. Meanwhile, cook the brown rice. Add some diced onion and garlic for extra flavor.
8. Place the brown rice and chicken on a plate, and serve.
This recipe is very high in protein, and it will help you achieve your muscle building goals. You can also personalize the recipe to your taste buds, goals, and preferences. For example, if you do not like spinach, you can use chopped up broccoli instead. Get creative!
Also, if you would like an extra protein boost, you quanto custa somatodrol can mix in some plain greek yogurt with the feta cheese. The plain greek yogurt will also make the chicken even more creamy.
This recipe makes a serving for one. However, you can double or quadruple the recipe if you are cooking for your family or would like leftovers for the week.
Leftovers can be wrapped up and place in the fridge for up to a week. When you are ready to eat it again, just take it out the refrigerator, pop it in the microwave, and enjoy!